COVID-19 PROTOCOLS FOR RE-OPENING SCHOOL – CLICK HERE
August 10, 2020
Dear MHP Families
Madison Highland Prep’s Education Team and I look forward to meeting with our families tomorrow night.
Earlier today, your student’s teachers sent out Zoom meeting invitations for tomorrow’s Meet the Faculty Night. Please contact our office if you did not receive a zoom meeting invitation from each of your student’s teachers.
Tuesday, August 11th
Meet the Faculty Night. Please follow the schedule below and refer to the Zoom meeting invitations received in Canvas to access the Zoom session.
- 1st Hour 5:00 pm – 5:30 pm
- 2nd Hour 5:30 pm – 6:00 pm
- 3rd Hour 6:00 pm – 6:30 pm
- 4th Hour 6:30 pm – 7:00 pm
Wednesday, August 12th-14th
Student’s may pick up math and English consumable texts, college math textbooks, and PLTW engineering notebooks ($10.00). All other textbooks are digital. Students will be provided login credentials from their teachers
Wednesday, August 12th
Day 1 (Instructional Primer)
Canvas Training for Students and Parents: Student Handbook: Click here to access the handbook (read, sign and submit signature page to your first hour teacher on or before August 17st, 2020)
Covid-19 Operating Protocols: (read, sign, and submit signature page to your first hour teacher on or before August 17st, 2020)
Course Syllabi (Posted on Canvas: read, sign, and submit to each of your four teachers on or before August 17th, 2020)
Thursday, August 13th
Day 2 (Instructional Primer)
Prepare outline and rough draft for Summer Reading Assignment
Friday, August 14th Day 3 (Instructional Primer)
Proof read and complete final draft of Summer Reading Assignment
*Summer Reading Assignment will be due on August 21st and must be submitted to each student’s first hour teacher.
Monday, August 17th
First Day of Instruction Students report to their first hour class at 8:00 am for live-stream instruction. Students will access their digital textbooks, and learning resources in each of their classes.
Grab and Go Meals – will be available starting tomorrow, August 11th and running through September 4th from 11:30 a.m. until 12:00 noon for MHP students. Parents can pick up the meals but will be required to provide their student’s name and I.D. number. Also, please click here to create your Titan account, for the school lunch program. Additional information about breakfast and lunch offerings can be found here.
Student Supply List – MHP’s required School Supply List can be found here.
Onsite learning support will be provided to students who meet the criteria. Please refer to the Onsite Support Services Plan on our Covid-19 Page.
MHP’s Administration and Staff will continue to be available to our families through email, social media updates, and by telephone. MHP’s office continues to be open between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. MHP’s office is reachable by telephone at 602-745-3800.
Kerry Clark, Ed.D
- Reopening Protocol
- Distance Learning Plan
- On-site Learning Support
- Infectious Disease Mitigation Plan
Letters from the Principal
- 08/10/2020 Letter from the Principal
- 08/04/2020 Letter from the Principal
- 07/27/2020 Letter from the Principal
- 07/10/2020 Letter from the Principal
- 07/02/2020 Letter from the Principal
- 06/19/2020 Letter from the Principal
- 05/18/2020 Letter from the Principal
- 05/11/2020 Letter from the Principal
- 05/11/2020 The Arizona Department of Educations’ Guidance for Graduations
- 05/07/2020 Letter to the Seniors
- 05/04/2020 Letter from the Principal
- 04/27/2020 Letter from the Principal
- 04/20/2020 Letter from the Principal
- 04/13/2020 Letter from the Principal
- 04/06/2020 Letter from the Principal
- 03/31/2020 Letter from the Principal
- 03/30/2020 Letter from the Principal
- 03/26/2020 Letter from the Principal
- 03/20/2020 Letter from the Principal
- 03/13/2020 Letter from the Principal
- 03/12/2020 Letter from the Principal
- 02/27/2020 Letter from the Principal
Community Resources & Information